Monday, November 28, 2011

BP2_iGoogle Screenshots





Well, here is my homepage that was created during my first month in the program. Of course, being a born and raised Georgia boy why not have a theme that fits! I am a die hard any sport from Georgia fan and probably will never change! I do have facebook and twitter gadgets on this page as well as youtube, weather and others. A favorite of mine is the music gadget that informs me about upcoming local concerts! I love music!





My FSO/AR also contains a gadget for staying up on local weather along with several needed links. I will take some time later and continue updating and customizing my igoogle. This is such fun!






Final tab dubbed the Resource tab has several important links and some gadgets that I didn't add. Those will be removed in due time. This PLE will be an amazing tool to utilize as a work towards meeting the requirements at Full Sail University as well as remaining organized in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment