Wednesday, June 27, 2012

WK1: To Publish or To Present


I have decided to publish an article in a journal for my leadership project. I would like to have important information listed to assist others as it has assisted me during the EMDT program. I have gained esteemed information and skills during my matriculation in this program and it is time to share this valuable information with others. Peer reviewed articles gave me a start to complete my literature review as well as my capstone project. I feel that it’s my turn to lend a helping hand to those in need. I also believe that a publication will reach far and beyond the walls of a conference hall. Publications on a public domain can reach all corners of the earth and assist educators in learning new methods that may enhance their instruction. 

1 comment:

  1. Excellent thoughts on the value of publishing and sharing forward what helped you with your initial capstone project.

    ReplyDelete