Saturday, December 10, 2011

PE4_VUVOX

Hello bloggers!


For my Relevant and Innovative Learning Scenario (RILS), I decided to continue learning more about the  web 2.0 tool VUVOX. As previously mentioned, this innovative tool allows you to upload multimedia onto a collage platform which can be used to visually tell a story publicly or privately. This would be an amazing tool to use for presenting projects, setting up family portraits, or designing artwork for self pleasure.




After creating an account with VUVOX, I decided to view a few tutorials about building a collage from scratch. VUVOX gives users an opportunity to build presentations through various categories. VUVOX Express allows you to pull feeds from various social sites like flickr and youtube. There are different styles and variations available to alter photos for the collage. The express version of VUVOX is the simple version of the more advanced VUVOX studio.





VUVOX studio seems to be the best version to use as of now. I am slightly disappointed with the uploading process and its slow speed. I've been patiently waiting for five minutes to upload a few photos from my iphone.  I might as well post the uploading photo since I have to wait......




Finally all photos are uploaded along with a mp3 of an arrangement I completed today. The arrangement is based from Stevie Wonder's "Happy Birthday". This arrangement will be introduced and performed by my marching band during the Martin Luther King Jr. Day parade on January 16th.   The purpose of the finished product is to show a mini collage of the step by step process necessary for completing this arrangement using finale software.

No comments:

Post a Comment